What is HYCM?
This broker has offices in all major financial centers, including Dubai and Kuwait, and they provide their trading services to more than 140 countries. Therefore, HYCM is one of the Forex brokers The world's leading online. It continues its efforts to expand its reach and add more markets across Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
This broker has offices in all major financial centers, including Dubai and Kuwait, and they provide their trading services to more than 140 countries. Therefore, this forex company is one of the leading online forex brokers in the World. It continues its efforts to expand its reach and add more markets through Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.
|Regulated by||CySEC, FCA, CIMA, DFSA|
|Trading platforms||MT4, MT5|
|Available markets||Forex Stocks Indices Commodities Cryptocurrencies|
|Demo account||Yes, and it has $50,000|
|Spreads starting from||0.1 points|
|Deposit Options||Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer|
This account requires a minimum deposit of about $100, fixed spreads from 1.5 pips, no commissions, and it’s suitable for beginners.
This account with a deposit of $100 includes variable spreads from 1.2 pips with no commissions, and it’s perfect for beginners and advanced traders.
The minimum deposit is about $200, and this account offers the most competitive spreads from 0.1 pips. The commissions are $4 per round.
All 3 accounts offer Islamic accounts.
1. MetaTrader 4: The execution is very fast. 12ms is the average time.
2. MetaTrader 5: MT5 is a cutting-edge trading platform that offers advanced technical analysis, and fundamental research and it’s compatible with automatic applications such as trading robots or expert advisors. It has 21 different time frames for your convenience with 6 types of pending orders available in each frame - perfect if you're looking to take advantage of today's market conditions!
3. HYCM TRADER: It’s available to download on iOS and Android
Range of Markets
Over 300 instruments are available including forex, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
1. Forex: The most popular currency pairs such as EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD and USD. Maximum Leverage: 1:500.
2. Stock: The leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Coca Cola, ..etc. Max. Leverage: 1:5
3. Indicators: The 15+ most popular indices. Max.Leverage: 1:200.
4. Goods: Coffee, Cocoa, gold, silver, crude oil, natural gas, wheat and corn. Max. Leverage: 1:133
5. Cryptocurrencies: The top crypto coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, and Solana. Max. Leverage: 1:20
HYCM is a well-regulated broker with a long history dating back to 1998. HYCM offers traders a wide range of tradable assets, including currencies, stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. They provide great spreads with no commissions. HYCM also provides support in Arabic. Overall, HYCM is a reliable and reputable broker that Arab traders can trust.
Is HYCM a good broker?
Yes, HYCM is an excellent multi-regulated broker. HYCM is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and DFSA(Dubai), so you can be sure that your money is safe with them. Also, HYCM has been in business for over 20 years, so they have a lot of experience in providing forex trading services. Overall, I would say that HYCM is a reliable and reputable broker that you can trust with your money.
Also, HYCM has been in business for more than 20 years, so they have a lot of experience in providing forex trading services. In general, I would say that HYCM is a reliable and reputable broker that you can trust with your money
Does HYCM provide Islamic accounts?
Yes, HYCM does offer Islamic accounts in compliance with Sharia Law. These account types are often referred to as "swap-free" accounts, as they do not incur or receive overnight financing charges/credits.
Is HYCM regulated?
Yes, HYCM is regulated by a number of financial authorities, including the FCA in the UK, CySEC in Cyprus, and the DFSA in Dubai. This regulation ensures that HYCM meets rigorous safety and security standards, as well as provides investors with recourse if something goes wrong.