What is AVATRADE?
The platform AvaTrade, founded in 2006 and headquartered in Dublin (Europe), it is one of the largest forex brokers with more than 300,000 clients worldwide, and $60 billion monthly in trading volume. It is fully regulated in Europe, Australia, South Africa, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and the British Virgin Islands. This broker has offices in all major financial centers, including Abu Dhabi. They offer competitive spreads on over 1,000 instruments including forex, stocks, commodities, indices, bonds, and cryptocurrencies.
|Headquarters||Republic of Ireland|
|Regulated by||ASIC, CySEC, FSCA, FSA, ADGM, Central Bank of Irealand|
|Trading platforms||webtrader and MT4- MT5, AvaOptions, AvaTrade Go, Duplitrade|
|Available markets||Forex Stocks Indices Commodities Cryptocurrencies|
|Spreads starting from||0.9|
|Deposit Options||Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer|
Platforms and tools
If you are looking for a comprehensive review of the different trading platforms offered by AvaTrade, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will take a closer look at the MetaTrader 4 platforms and MetaTrader 5 and AvaTrade GO and WebTrader and AVAoptions.
- MetaTrader 4: We can see that it is a popular choice among traders due to its user-friendly interface and wide range of features.
- MetaTrader 5: It is the new MetaTrader platform. It fixes some problems MT4, and also adds support for more advanced features such as automated trading.
- AvaTradeGO:It is the first mobile platform designed for traders who need to be able to trade on the go. It offers a neat and simple interface, along with all the features you need to trade successfully. It's available for download on iOS and Android.
- WebTrader: It is a web-based trading platform, which provides a convenient way to trade from any computer connected to the internet.
- AvaOptions: It is their own platform that provides a unique way to trade options.
Whichever platform you choose, you can be sure that you have all the tools you need to trade in a flexible and convenient way.
Social Trading Platforms
When it comes to social trading platforms, AvaTrade offers its clients three different options: DupliTrade, ZuluTrade and AvaSocial. All of these platforms allow traders to follow and copy the trades of other successful traders, in order to learn from their strategies and improve their trading performance.
- Duplitrade:A complete social trading solution that includes a wide range of features and tools. Traders can use the platform to build their own portfolios, track their progress and follow the trades of other successful traders. The platform is available in both web-based and mobile versions, so it can be used from anywhere. With a minimum deposit of $2000, you are allowed to check the wallet of the top providers.
- ZuluTrade: It is another popular automated trading platform available to AvaTrade clients. AvaTrade also offers a range of features suck as follow and copy top traders, risk management tools, and join their trading community.
One of the main features of ZuluTrade is “ZuluGuard” which allows traders to protect their accounts and capital
- AvaSocial: They offer a social trading app called AvaSocial that lets users copy the trades of other investors on the network. The platform is user-friendly and has a mobile app that makes it easy to trade while on the go. AvaSocial also gives users access to exclusive research and analysis tools to help them make informed investment decisions. Overall, AvaTrade's social trading platform is a great way for investors to get started in copy trading.
Technical Analysis Tools
Trading Central: It’s a world-leader in automated technical analysis, providing traders with state-of-the-art tools for identifying market opportunities and making informed trading decisions. The software runs on the MT4 platform, offering a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features. Trading Central is an essential tool for any trader who wants to make the most of the Avatrade platform.
Trading Central is an essential tool for any trader who wants to get the most out of the AvaTrade platform.
Range of Markets
Over 1,000 instruments are available to trade including forex and CFDs (bonds, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities).
- Currencies: 55 currency pairs including the most popular currency pairs such as USD/EUR, JPY/EUR, USD/NZD and USD.
- Stocks (CFDs): More than 90 stocks are available.
- Indices (CFDs): Trade the leading stock indices.
- Bonds and Treasurys (CFDs): Japanese and European government bonds.
- Commodities (CFDs): 27 commodities including precious metals, indices and agriculture.
- Cryptocurrencies (CFDs): Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Stellar, Ethereum, NEO, Crypto10 Index, Ripple, Dash, Chainlink, Uniswap and MIOTA.
- Standard Retail :
This account requires a minimum deposit of about $100, fixed spreads from 0.9 pips, max. leverage 1:400, no commissions, and it’s suitable for beginners.
This account with a $100 deposit includes variable spreads starting from 0.9 points without commission. To qualify for this account, your trading account must be more than 12 months old with a financial portfolio of €500,000 or more.
it’s designed for people who want to try out the platform without risking any real money. You'll get to use all the same features as the other accounts, but your trades will be simulated and you won't make or lose any actual money.
Islamic trading accounts
Yes, they offer Muslim traders a special Sharia account called “Islamic Account” that is not subject to any kind of fees or interest.
Commissions and spreads
Their fixed and floating spreads in MetaTrader 4 are offered starting as low as 0.9 pips (EUR/USD), 0.47 (Gold) or 1.8 (UK FTSE 100).
No commissions are charged and funds are received only from margins and changes in bids and sales. This is great when you don't have much money to put in there.
Ava Trade has an online support service to help you resolve any queries or problems you may encounter with trading. They also provide a phone call service so you can talk to anyone. Technical support can also be provided. You can find Dow Jones news, video tutorials and seminars. These are great things to help you get the best support possible.
Deposit and safety options
They have many other features, and they have a unique option which is the deposit option, you can deposit your money through MasterCard easily.
All customer accounts are secure and placed in segregated bank accounts such as Barclays.
Bonuses and Promotions
This company is known for the amazing deposit bonuses that they offer to new clients.
Currently, they are offering a 20% welcome bonus which can be up to $10,000.
AvaTrade is regulated in the European Union by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Cyprus), Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) , Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA) , South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) Middle East by Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) and in the British Virgin Islands by the Financial Services Commission.
AvaTrade Review: Conclusion
Avatrade is a well-rounded broker offering a wide range of assets and platforms to trade on. The spreads are tight and the regulation is top notch by some of the world's best authorities. Their support is great, especially for those who speak Arabic. The only downside is that the minimum deposit is a bit high compared to other brokers, but overall Avatrade is a great choice for a broker.
Trading CFDs and Forex Options involves risks and may result in the loss of your capital
Do you AvaTrade good broker?
They are a well-rounded broker offering a wide range of assets and platforms to trade on. The spreads are tight and the regulation is top notch by some of the world's best authorities. The support is great, especially for those who speak Arabic. The only downside is that the minimum deposit is a bit high compared to other brokers, but overall Avatrade is a great choice for a broker.
Does AvaTrade offer Islamic accounts?
Yes, they offer Islamic accounts in compliance with Sharia law. This means that there are no interest payments or hidden fees associated with these types of accounts. Instead, all profits and losses are based on the underlying assets traded. This makes AvaTrade an ideal choice for Muslim traders looking to trade in a compliant manner.
Do you AvaTrade legitimacy?
Yes, AvaTrade is a legitimate and multi-regulated broker since 2006. Funds are secured with top-tier banking institutions.